Immunization Records

Required Documents

The office will need the following records for students entering the indicated  grade levels.

  • Students entering the 7th or 12th grade must have the TDAP and MCV4 (Meningococcal-Meningitis) Vaccinations. The office must receive a copy of proof of this immunization. (If the student received a MCV4 before their 16th birthday, they must have another one before they can attend any classes)
  • Students entering K4, K5, 2nd grade, and 7th grade must have had a dental examination within the past year before the first day of school. Proof of this dental examination must be brought to the school.